My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Silly Side

I have to admit that when I think of Christmas, my thoughts don't immediately turn to zebras. However, when I saw this stamp set, I had to get it because it made me smile. And who am I to say that zebras don't celebrate?  Maybe they do.  The stamp is from Inky Antics & the paper from The Paper Studio.
He was colored with copics & pencils & was a fun card to put together.

I hope everyone is having a great week.  We may be getting a "wintery mix" tonite & possibly some snow tomorrow.  I'm hoping it is just plain old rain.  Rain doesn't have to be shoveled!

Catch you all later!

3 comments:

  1. He made me smile too. Wonderful detail coloring. and Love the layout and fab DP. Are you sure zebra is a he? Just asking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember any zebras at the manger but the donkey is close! lol Super, super cute Sherri! Delightful Christmas card creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh! With everything I've got going on right now I nearly forgot I bought this stamp set. Oh, how I love seeing this darling card! You have no idea how you've inspired me. I've been spending so much time on the Wally/LuLu routine I haven't had time for my usual morning stamping. Looking forward to getting back to it as soon as possible. It's the puppy potty training that's holding me back. I have to keep a close eye on her, but we're making progress.

    ReplyDelete