My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Continuing the theme...

Hi, everyone!

Today I'm going to continue the "quilt" look again.  I've had a chance to play with the die my daughter sent me & I think the possibilities are endless.  I used the medium die from the Spellbinders Angle Approach to make this card. I think it would be perfect for a quick thank you card, but could easily be turned into a birthday or get well card or just a thinking of you card too.  With all the delicious papers available, the possibilities are endless.

I used one of the papers from a Lily Bee Design 6 x 6 paper pad for this one.

Off to see what I can come up with for a retirement card.  Stay cool!!  I'll catch you later!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and it doesn't look like a quick card. Your paper choices are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I even found a photo that I didn't hate, so now people can see what I look like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I fear I may have to buy this! It looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really wonderful. What a great die; it's very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Pretty amazing results! So cool! The ultimate quilt card!

    ReplyDelete