My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

They never end...

For some reason, the need for sympathy cards this summer never seems to end. The stash I had is long gone, & I can't keep them on hand. This one is done mostly with dies. I used the beautiful lattice die from Cheery Lynn Designs along with the Honey Blossom Sprig from Memory box.  The dove is a Craft Smart stamp colored with Prismacolor markers.

I used the same sprig for the inside as well & added a sentiment from Stampin Up.

My grandson is here this week & he built me a new light box. I think it has helped a lot with the quality of pictures, although with this card it is harder to tell because of the lack of color. Aren't grandchildren wonderful? I personally think they are God's gift to you instead of winning the lottery! They are worth much, much more!!

Catch you later!

3 comments:

  1. So sorry you have needed so many sympathy cards, this one is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought my Nan a teddy once that is holding a blackboard that says "If I'd have known grandchildren were so much fun, I'd have had them first"!!
    I think the lightbox is making a difference already, but agree that it's hard to photograph a mostly white card.
    I'm so sorry you've had need to make another sympathy card, but it is an elegant and touching creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you hire out your grandson to us in the card world? Beautiful use of dies. How on earth do you store so many?

    ReplyDelete