My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Black Friday!

Well, gals, 'fess up!  How many of you were in line last night or this morning to take advantage of all the Black Friday sales?  I only made one stop and that was Michaels, of course.  About 95% of all my shopping will be on line this year.  It's much easier than fighting the crowds!

As promised yesterday, I have another Xmas card to share today.  This one is a digi from Wee Stamps. Isn't she adorable?  I was going to do her all in pastels, but somewhere along the way, I got sidetracked  & that gorgeous brick red I love managed to work it's way onto the card instead.

 
I cut her out with a Spellbinder die & used a Martha Stewart punch set for the snowflake background in green. The Merry Christmas emblem was a Cuddly Buddly stamp & the holly on it was from my stash. The snowflakes were also from a Martha punch. The paper is all from Recollections.
 
I am so far behind on my cards this year.  Normally, I have tons of them done already, but it has been a hectic year.  I'm going to have to kick it in gear! 
 
 
Catch you later!

3 comments:

  1. This fabulous Sherri. The image is so sweet and I love the look of lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri
    This is so cute and your image coloring is great - I like the soft colors but you still pulled it all together with the red and green papers. I stay away from the stores too! Computer shopping and delivery to my door - love it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered her yesterday!!! Love your card Sherri! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete