My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Santa & his pal

Hi, all!

Tonite I have another Christmas card to share.  I guess it is the season, right?  This one is a Sassy Cheryl's digi that caught my eye a while back.  I colored it with Prismacolor brush markers & used several Spellbinder dies to finish.  The holly is from Marianne Designs & the buttons from my stash.

I don't think I will ever get caught up on my cards. This has been a busy fall. And speaking of busy, that's what I should be right now! 

Catch you later!

5 comments:

  1. Soo cute, Sherri. Love the faus stiching you've been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I'm too busy with the baby to get anything done. One card a week is about my max now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri
    You are really on a roll with your Christmas cards!! Way to go - just have fun and don't sweat having enough. I love this image you used and the design is great with all the little details you put into this card! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image, great coloring and I love that holly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a huge inspiration to me when it comes to these darling digi images. You have such fun and you're so productive. You must be a whiz at coloring because you manage to get so many done and you do it so well. I especially love the cute images for Christmas. They're such happy cards to receive. This is fabulous, Sherri! Glad to hear your eye surgeries both turned out so well. I've passed the news along to my friend who feels encouraged by your experience. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete