My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The lull before the storm...

Hi,

It seems the whole country is hunkering down to wait for a storm right now.  Including our little corner of the world.  After a winter of almost no snow, we are now expecting a lot of it over the next week.  Mother Nature can never be accused of being dull, can she?

As promised, I am back with another card tonite.  This is another baby card using an old Stampin Up stamp from my stash.  I added a little glitter to the blanket. Besides several Spellbinder dies, I also used a new bow die from Lil Inker that makes gorgeous paper bows.

I hope you are all having a great week.  Stay safe!  I'll catch you later.


5 comments:

  1. Cute baby card, and I love the dies you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Sherri! Really sweet image and great die cut, it looks super! Hope you weather the storm ok. We had snow in PHOENIX yesterday! I think Mother Nature is really going coocoo! Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so very, very pretty. Love the bow , Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dies... beautiful coloring and colors on this card Sherri! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the prettiest dies! I love the bow. Love baby cards, too, and this one is just darling!

    ReplyDelete