My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 3, 2013

What's up?

Hi, everyone!

I suppose most of the world is watching the super bowl.  I may be the only one who isn't, but I just can't get into it.  And if you are not watching the super bowl, believe me when I say there isn't much else on television tonite.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  We had a surprise snow shower followed by a rain shower last nite that left the roads an icy mess, but today the sun came out & it warmed up nicely.  I have a cute digi from Sassy Cheryl to share tonite.  I loved this one! 

Don't you love her sense of whimsy?   I kept it simple & added an evergreen branch from Impression Obsession.  The paper was from my stash. 

Have a wonderful week! We are supposed to have temps in the 40's, so I am really looking forward to that!  Last week we had several days with wind chills WAY below zero!  This will be a heat wave!

Catch you all later.

1 comment: