My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 25, 2013

Buzzing by..

Ok, I'm NOT giving up on Spring yet!  After thinking we had dodged a bullet with no snow all weekend, I got up to snow!  Less than an inch, but still snow!  And you all know how I feel about that four letter word!
So today, I'm posting a Spring inspired birthday card.  I'm going to pretend the weather is warm enough for all the little bees to be buzzing around ! Although this little "bee" is really a cat pretending he can buzz with the best of them.

Don't you love his face?  This is an old Penny Black stamp I've had a long, long time & still pull out from time to time. The paper was from my stash & I used some Spellbinder dies to cut him out & do the computer generated sentiment.  I hope he makes you think of warm weather!

Catch you later!

3 comments:

  1. This kitty really does have a cute face. This is super cute.
    Karal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's darling! Dressed up to catch some zzzz's, maybe? What a fun and cheerful birthday card! Got those polka dots I love, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is cute. I like the way you used the die twice, one with the image and the other gingham. The blue and yellow are really pretty together. Keep thinking spring@

    ReplyDelete