My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hunker Down!

Well, here we go again.  Another winter storm approaching again.  I have seen several different versions of how much rain/snow we are to get.  The last one said the rain will turn over to snow after midnite & we will see 3-6 inches by morning with another 2 in the morning.  Another station shows the snow lasting until midnite tomorrow nite.  Who really knows!  I just hope it is the LAST snow storm of the winter!  When you turn your clocks ahead that is supposed to mean spring is here!

Tonite I have another thank you card.  This stamp is from a Flourishes set that I love a lot.

I used an embossing folder for the card front to get that lace look I love so much!  I added a little glitter to the flowers just for fun.

If the snow materializes as promised, that will be a good excuse to stay in the house & work on cards all day.  I'll be back later with something new to share.  I have a lot of new cards to photograph yet.

Catch you later!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. What a fabulous folder.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably my favorite image in the set. Very cheerful, especially with the added glitter. You colored it so beautifully. Gorgeous embossing folder! Love that lacy edge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri
    This is one of those images that pops when you design it the way you did! I love your beautiful embossing folder technique! Great card! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image too. It reminds me of spring. I am ready for sun and fun. Your card is so petty. I love your photography. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete