My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Bunny time!

Hi, all!

Yup, it's getting closer to "Bunny" time every day, isn't it?  I have been enjoying the fact that I'm home now & have time to actually work on my Easter cards during the day without that scramble to work on them after work.  I'm loving retirement!  ha ha

I made this first one with a darling free digi I got at Bugaboo Stamps.  They have a freebie every Friday, and some adorable digi stamps, so check them out!

 I matted this cute bunny with a beautiful doily die that my friend Peggy sent me on my birthday!  She belongs to a die club & she had never seen me use this one, so she cut it out for me & included it with some others I didn't have.  I almost hated to cover it up, the inside is so gorgeous, but it made the perfect frame for this image.  Needless to say, I intend to get this one now!
This card was done with a Stampendous stamp.  I popped the sentiment up with pop dots & matted it with a Lifestyle Nesting Frame 2, which just happened to have the same exact shape!

Well, back to the drawing board!  Hopefully, I've gotten you in the Easter mood! lol

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!  We are supposed to have glorious warm temperatures today!

Sherri

6 comments:

  1. Freebies? I LIKE freebies, and I LOVE Bugagoo! Just got my QKR Easter bunny today. Big plans to color up a bunch of Easter cards, but don't think that's going to happen now. Maybe one or two. Anyway, your freebie Bugaboo is so darn cute! Love those pink polka dots and the cute corners and that gorgeous doily die. Card #2 is just adorable, too! How fabulous that the dies were a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest cards ever Sherri! Adorably colored and you are so good at figuring out what dies to use with what! I'm inspired… I needed an idea for a bunny and now i have it! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awfully pretty die on the first one and the pink is pretty too. The design of the second one is so appealing. I can't believe you had a die the exact shape of the stamp. On second thought I guess I would be surprised if you didn't! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards. Love the die cuts with them, of course! The first die is just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Easter cards are darling. They are super cute and layered and colored perfectly. You are making me so jealous about retirement!!! You deserve to enjoy yourself so go ahead and craft to your hearts content. I am waiting for the day I can join you....lol
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete