My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 20, 2014

Happy Monday!

Hi, everyone!

It has been a busy weekend & I have been trying to play catch up with some things I got behind on.  You all know how THAT is!  Hopefully, I can get a lot done the next two days as I'm having some work done on my car & will be without "wheels" for a couple of days.  Not to worry, though!  I put in a good stock of "munchies" to be sure I didn't run out! Plenty of treats for Brady AND me!  ha ha   If I grab a snack, somehow he thinks HE has to have one!  You can't distract him with the laser light either. He has to have an actual edible treat!

I thought I would share a baby card I made yesterday with one of my new dies.  I love this rocking horse and just had to have it the minute I saw it!  He is a Di-Namites die and I really love this brand!  They cut perfectly every time & as an added bonus, they are made in the USA!  Check them out at Dies R Us along with all the other goodies they carry! They have a lot of dies now that are made in the USA & all of them are fantastic!

Doesn't he make a cute baby card?  Easy, peasy......just cut the dies & paste!

Well, gals, I'm off to work on some Christmas cards after I finish up one more birthday card.

Have a great week!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Adorable horse Sherri, love the colours and card design..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES he does! I just got the Magnolia kit w/a cute rocking horse too! must be popular! This is gorgeous! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love, love, LOVE the rocking horse! The way you layered the die cuts is so pretty, too. Baby cards are such fun to make. I could even see this rocking horse for Christmas cards. So CUTE! I sure do know about getting behind. It sounds like fun to stock up on munchies and hide out at home for a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete