My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Oh, Happy Day!

Hi, everyone!

Yes, I'm back again!  I colored two Sassy Cheryl digi snowmen yesterday & decided to share this one on my blog today.  In real life, the background paper is a perfect match to the colors I used for him, but for some reason, it didn't photograph that way!  I would never claim to be a good photographer, but this was ridiculous!  ha ha

The snowflake & scarf are actually turquoise, not bright neon blue!  At least you get the general idea!

I only used one die on this card.  Sweet Dixie Snowflake Corner (which comes with the corner AND the snowflake!)  You can find this die at Dies R US!

Back tomorrow with something that DID photograph well!  lol

Sherri

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the snowman. Can't wait to see tomorrow's card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Sherri, photo`s !!!!..
    Still looks fabulous, love your gorgeous snowman..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how that happens, isn't it? It still looks good, though. In fact, it looks darn CUTE! He's a pretty happy guy! Love the gorgeous snowflake corners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! LOVE the snowman! So frustrating when the camera doesn't capture the colors correctly! I think we've all had this happen at one time or another. Looking forward to tomorrow's card.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherri, now I dont know which one I like more but I do love snowmen so I guess I love both of them equally!! I like that corner die too - have to check that out also. Hugs

    ReplyDelete