My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 14, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge # 113 - I'm Thankful For...

Happy Friday!

Time for another QKR Stampede Blog Challenge!  The theme for this week is "I'm Thankful".....boy, was this hard to decide what to choose for my card.  I finally settled on friends!  I am thankful for so very many things in my life....God, family, health, friends, (furry family), living in the USA....the list is endless!  I have been blessed with so many truly wonderful friends in my life.  Some of them, I have never met except through my blog and the emails we exchange, but nevertheless, they are treasured friends. Some of them I see every week and they are almost like additional sisters.  So to celebrate friends, I chose digi # 23502 Best Friends & #17014 Friends Bring Memories.

Now it's YOUR turn!  Head on over to the QKR Stampede blog & join in with a card showing what YOU are thankful for!  I can't wait to see what you choose!

Catch you later!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. hi Sherri, this image really makes you smile, your colouring is fabulous, lovely background and die cuts.
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, sweetness! They look like the BEST of friends! I think I might have that snowflake border die. I really have to get it out and use it. I like how you used it here. Not sure I would have thought to use it just so. I make things too hard sometimes. The gingham is fabulous on this. You'll have to send it to someone you really LOVE, tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet card. That's the prettiest shade of red, and the best bud hug you put on the card is heartwarming. I'm thankful for a friend like you. :)

    ReplyDelete