My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 27, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge # 132 - Add a Sentiment

Happy Friday!

Today I have a birthday card to share.  It was my entry for this week's challenge # 132 - Add a sentiment and a perfect "guy" card!  I fell in love with this sassy mule & had to have him!  Hopefully, you will love him too!


I think everyone should kick up their heels on their birthday, don't you?  This guy is definitely kicking HIS up!

Head on over to QKR Stampede and enter the weekly challenge!  I promise you it is a ton of fun & you could win some adorable stamps in the process!

Happy Crafting!
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant birthday card Sherri, great image and design,..
    No idea where this card came from ..as in my blog list it is 4 elephants clicked on the link ..says sorry post not found.. had to click your top header!!
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I've been looking at the mules thinking how great for guy cards, and you've shown exactly how cute and perfect this one is! What a hoot! Perfect paper, sentiment, coloring, everything! I just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete