My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Dies R Us July 15th Challenge - Christmas In July

Hello again!

As sometimes happens,  on the months that the 15th of the month lands on a Wednesday, I will have multiple posts for the day. Today, I will actually have three!  One for my regular Dies R Us Inspiration Blog posting and one for the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.The third is for our teammate Darlene as a surprise birthday hop!  So,  if you scroll down past this post, you will find my first post for today for the Inspiration Blog & the birthday hop as well!

Today's Challenge theme is "Christmas in July!" and I had a lot of fun making this card.   You wouldn't think you could get into making Christmas cards when it is hot outside but with all the gorgeous dies carried in the store, it was actually a lot of fun!  After pulling out a ton of Christmas dies, I finally decided on these three for my card:  Cheery Lynn Anastasia Border, Cheery Lynn Holly Corner & Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers.   The adorable image is a digi from Mo Manning and one of my favorites.


Before I put away all of the other dies I pulled out while trying to decide which to use, I plan to make several other Christmas cards now that I'm in the mood!  What a great way to get a head start on Christmas!

Be sure you head over to the store and see for yourself just how extensive the selection of Christmas dies is!

I hope you will all head to the Dies R Us Challenge Blog and add your Christmas card!  You could be the winner of a gift certificate to the store!

Have a wonderful week!

Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Woo! Woo! Three post. This one is awesome. I especially like your coloring, and the corner dies. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the faux stitching. that elf is just adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The holly corners and lace border are absolute must haves! The lace looks real! I will have both of these dies before too long, I'm sure. Absolutely adorable image! Cutest Christmas card I've seen this year. Love the paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lace border on this...another die for my wish list. Love the little elf !

    ReplyDelete