My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 10, 2015

QKR Challenge # 147 - Fishing

Hello again!

I have the perfect card for today's challenge at QKR Stampede!  Today's theme is "Fishing" and we all know how guys love to fish!  I've combined digi# 20406 Fishing Bear with some beach themed dies I have for this cute guy card.  Although you can't see it well, I painted the fish with several colors of Twinkling H20's and then gave it a top coat of Wink of Stella.

Be sure you head on over to QKR Stampede to join in on the challenge!  You could be the big winner of some new dies!

Enjoy your weekend!!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card design Sherri, great colouring on this fun image, love all the die cuts in the background.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the BIG one! lol My DH loves to fish. Super, super cute card Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Twinks and Wink on the fish! I love that! This is so super cute with all the dies. Really sets the mood. Funny how we used the same image, but it looks completely different. I like how you colored the bear's fur. So fun!

    ReplyDelete