My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 11, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge #156 - Midnite Snack

Happy Friday, everyone!

Ready for a fun weekend?  Me too! It's been WAY too long since I had one of those!  To start the fun, why don't you consider joining the current challenge at QKR Stampede?  It's not only a lot of fun, but gives you an excuse to make a card & possibly win some awesome digi stamps!  The theme this week is "Midnite Snack" and I'm sure we can all identify with that!!  For my entry, I chose digi # 6001 Snacking.


Can't you just see these little guys climbing the ladder to try for their chance at the olives?   I hope he doesn't fall in!  Lol

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. I just adore this image! I was surprised when I found it. I swear, I see new and different things every time I go to QKR! Love how you added the stepladder! I also love the red and how you colored the can. Isn't it fun to see this image twice today? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I have never seen this digi before. I love it! I also love how you colored the can. Love the shine on the olives, too. Every once in a while I open up a can of natural olives to have as a snack. They're not so salty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri
    This is hysterical!! I just love those mice and you colored them to perfection. I love the large green olives - I think that's the only reason I drink martinis!! LOL Hugs

    ReplyDelete