My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Snow Globe Village

Hello, again!

Can you believe it is September already?  The summer is drawing to a close too quickly for me! But I guess it is time to start on those Christmas cards, isn't it?  For my card today, I decided to go with something that almost everyone loves....a beautiful snow globe!  I used the following dies for my snow globe:  Memory Box Snowglobe Bases, Poppy Stamps Forest Village, Cheery Lynn Holly Corner & Poppy Stamps Stitched Holly Leaves & Berries.   Although the snowglobe bases, forest village and holly leaves are currently on back order, you could easily substitute any number of other dies for these if you don't want to wait.


Don't forget to check out our Dies R Us Challenge Blog!  A new challenge just started yesterday and you could be the lucky winner of a gift voucher to our amazing store!  If you haven't been there in several days, head on over!  They just keep adding scrumptious new dies, stamps and embossing folders daily!

I can't wait to share something fun with you next week!  Until then,  get out your old dies, order some new dies and create something awesome!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card Sherri! The papers are so beautiful! I am also sad that summer is winding down! But I am looking forward to fall and all the fun crafting for the season!

    Brenada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sherri, love your snow globe and die details, gorgeous colours and layout.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those papers and the village are just fabulous! Love the stitched holly, too. What a pretty card! You always get it just right, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete