My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Quiet Country Morning....

Hello, again!

While you are getting ready for your Thanksgiving celebration tomorrow, you can take time to picture yourself in this tranquil winter scene.  You can almost hear the birds singing as they sit on the fence by the water.  This card was made with the following dies: Spellbinders Elegant Ovals (currently out of stock), Memory Box Country Fence Oval FrameImpression Obsession Small Deer & Impression Obsession Cardinals.  


The Country Fence Oval Frame is beautiful with just sky behind it, but I wanted to add some winter trees to complete the scene & give it more depth. I grabbed an old Stampin Up tree stamp for the background.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!  I won't say not to stuff yourself, as I know we all will! If you are one of the lucky ones who also has Friday off, happy shopping!  I can't think of anywhere better to start Christmas shopping that the Dies R Us Store!

See you all next week!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, this is beautiful! I MUST go check out the Country Fence Oval Frame. What a fabulous idea to stamp the trees in there. I still have that set, too. Dang, if it's out of stock I'll put it on my wishlist. Fantastic enabling, Sherri. I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving. I will be stuffing myself and, yay, no work for me Friday or ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas creation Sherri, beautiful dies and stamping.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Sherri. Your card is so cute. I love the deer and the birds.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete