My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 23, 2015

Skating by with Christmas Wishes!

Surprise!

You aren't used to seeing a post from me on Mondays are you?  Well, I am finally catching up a bit & have so many Christmas cards made that I decided to start sharing some of them.

Today's card was made using a Sassy Cheryl penguin.  You all know how much I love & use her digi images, especially her snowmen, but her penguins are equally adorable!

I wish you could see the glitter paper I used and the Wink of Stella I added to the penguin, but in person, there is a whole lot of glitter going on!

The beautiful die is Memory Box Dancing Snowflake Frame and can be found at Dies R Us.

Catch you again tomorrow!

Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I am surprised to see a card from you on a Monday, but utterly delighted, too! I'm so glad to hear you've gotten a lot of Christmas cards made and you'll be sharing them. I always love the images you choose and your coloring and designs. This one is so cute and the snowflake frame is gorgeous! You make me want to go stamp right now! Afraid I'm not getting much extra stamping done, but hope to find time soon. Thanks for such a fun wake up this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image on your Christmas card Sherri, can image all the sparkle and shine!. love your beautiful frame.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sherri! The penguin is so cute and your coloring is awesome! Love the snowflake frame!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, this is darling Sherri! I love it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete