My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Double the Value!

Hello, again!

Well, the countdown is definitely on & it won't be long before Christmas is here!  Last week, I shared a feminine birthday card with you & this week, I am sharing a masculine birthday card.  No matter what the holiday, we still need birthday cards for those dear to us.  I thought a quick & easy country themed card would be perfect for this time of the year.   And the best part about this design is that by cutting it in white, you can also create a gorgeous Christmas card! Double the value!!

The dies I used for this great card are all from Memory Box!  I used Memory Box Deer TrioMemory Box Grand Forest Archway Memory Box Cross Stitched Frame Borders.  Grab these dies & see what fabulous Christmas or birthday cards you can make!

Here is the gorgeous Christmas card you can make by adding Cheery Lynn's Merry Christmas die for the sentiment! I wish you could see the card in person.  The glitter paper makes it just beautiful!



Don't forget to check out the Dies R Us Challenge Blog!  You could be the winner of a gift voucher! And don't forget to tell Santa that he could make you deliriously happy with a gift card to the Dies R Us Store! I can't think of anything better than that!

See you next week!  Have a great week!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Goodness, I can hardly keep up with your post. You are on a roll and these beautiful scenes are just awesome. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous Christmas cards Sherri, love the one with your white deer family.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Grand Forest Archway is such a versatile die and one of my very favorites. I have so many things I can use it with. Love how you showed that versatility. It makes a great masculine card and an utterly gorgeous Christmas card. Again, love your designer paper backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete