My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 7, 2015

Santa's on his way!

Happy Monday!

I hope your week is starting off well & it will be a great one!  Another Christmas card, of course!  What else, this close to Christmas!  Lol

I have to "fess" up!  I have pulled out so many Christmas stamps & printed so many digi's while making cards, that I can't tell you whose this is right now!  Hopefully, I will come across it before this posts!  If not, my apologies.

I'll be back tomorrow with another card that I actually DO know the origin of!  ha ha

See you then!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Sherri
    I love this image and it looks familiar to me but I do not know the origination of this one!! A mystery! But I have to say I love how you colored it up. I also love the background paper you used!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who this is, either, but it sure is cute and I really love the paper you used! I was thinking I haven't made a single Santa card this year. There will be one or two coming if I can get to the coloring, though. Busy, busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well he came from the North Pole of course and the postage proves it. I love how you've colored that pretty red suit.

    ReplyDelete