My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Flower Power!

Hi, friends!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend as much as I am enjoying mine!  I'm getting some much needed family time and life doesn't get better than that!

Since I got that new Tattered Lace die the other day, I have been having such fun with it!  I grabbed it this afternoon to do a quick "Hello" card and a birthday card.  I love flowers & don't do enough of them.  I decided to pull out an old Stampin Up set for the Hello card & an Inky Antics set for the birthday card.  I popped up both centers with pop dots to add extra dimension.



Both cards had a heavy coat of Wink of Stella, of course!  You have to have sparkle!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Wow, oh wow, these are gorgeous! You go girl with the new dies! The Inky Antics flowers are so pretty and right in season. You have to know the yellow and white just knocked me over. I don't know what it is about that combo, but it just grabs me and makes me happy, and the lacy white over the yellow is stunning! Enjoy your long-awaited weekend with your dear and precious family, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunning cards Sherri, see you love the TL frame.. two beautiful floral displays..I`m with Leslie that yellow/white is gorgeous.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are just beautiful. I love your new die and the fabulously colored blooms.

    ReplyDelete