My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Halloween Cuties

Hello, again!

I hope your weekend was as enjoyable as mine!  I got to spend some much needed time with my daughter & her family.  It is always time that goes way too quickly!

I spent today working on Halloween cards (and finishing one last Christmas card).  It just dawned on me that Halloween is not that far away & my stash of cards was down to 18.   I managed to get 5 done today & am happy with all of them.  Pulled out some of my favorite stamps & dies & spent the day coloring & cutting.  My favorite kind of day!  Here is what I came up with.  All of the stamps were from Penny Black, except the 2 cats in hats & scarves.  Those were an old stamp from Plum Purdy.






I'll be working on Halloween for a few days until I can get my stash built up again so be prepared for more!

Enjoy your week!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. You must be preparing for a sale. Either that or you send a LOT of Halloween cards! I never seem to have enough when the time comes. These stamps are so CUTE! I love that old Plum Purdy cat. You always amaze me that you can color that many images in a day. What am I doing wrong? Love the spider web die and the papers on these. I can't wait to get started, but I looked at my "card needs" list and it might be a while before I do Halloween, darn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so cute. The first one is my fav. You are a card making machine.

    ReplyDelete