My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 7, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge # 212- Autumn Leaves

Hello, again!

Today's challenge at QKR Stampede is a perfect one for this time of the year!  I don't know about where you live, but on my street, the leaves are already starting to turn...and to FALL!  So grab your supplies & see what you can come up with & join our weekly challenge!  Here is mine post for today!  I used digi # 18806 Scarecrow & Leaves, added a couple of fun dies & he was ready to go!


You may not be able to see it, but both the pumpkins and the leaves have stitching. And, of course, no image is complete without a coat of Wink of Stella!

Enjoy your weekend!  And enjoy the fall colors while they last!  We are supposed to have an early winter!

Sherri

5 comments:

  1. I love those stitched dies and soft green gingham with this CUTE image! You always make me want to stamp, Sherri. Your cards are so fun and inspiring. Look at those cute curls on the pumpkins! Leaves are falling all over here and I love the way they look on the lawns and bushes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Autumn card Sherri! cute image and love these stitched die cut, beautiful colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little scarecrow is just adorable and your coloring has made it really come alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun lovin', super cute scarecrow Sherri! Adorable card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another one of my QKR favorites. The colors you chose go perfectly with the gingham. Totally fall!

    ReplyDelete