My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 30, 2016

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge # 211 - Cut It Up! (Cutting, punches or dies)

Hello, gals!

Can you believe it is not only the end of the week, but the last day of September?  Where did the summer go!  Guess we have to enjoy the next month before the weather starts to cool & winter comes sliding in again.  I guess it was a good choice on my part to do a Christmas card for this weeks challenge!  ha ha  Once I saw this digi, I just HAD to have it!  This little charmer is digi # 35403 Holly Moose!  Have you ever seen a moose this much into the holiday spirit before?


Since the challenge was to also use either punches or dies, I grabbed for my favorite dies, Frantic Stamper Holly Card Band & Cherry Lynn Holly Corner.  They just seemed the perfect compliment to this little guy and the holly paper.

I also made this card with the same stamp & paper.  Love, love, love this image!

Grab your favorite stamps, dies or punches & see what you can come up with for your entry!

Enjoy your weekend!
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Yes, he's super cute! What a reach for you to have to use dies, right? Tee hee hee! The paper makes him so festive, and the Holly Corner is perfect with it. Love the band you have behind him in the first card, too. Such fun! I haven't made a card in days, and I have to go somewhere today so probably no stamping time again. I'm getting fed up with this busy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Sherri! Gorgeous coloring and I love all the holly!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards Sherri, I also love this cute image, fabulous colouring! love the holly corner.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Christ-moose cards, Sherri! I love the subtle change in both - your coloring is wonderful, and that background print paper is gorgeous! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete