My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Dies R Us Challenge- What's Your Number?

Hello, again!

Can you believe the month is half over?  Where do the days go?  Let's just enjoy every one of them while it is still warm weather!!

Today's challenge at Dies R Us is another fun one! The theme for this one is "What's Your Number?" and you can qualify using anything with a number on it! I decided to go for a 50th anniversary card since I have a craft show coming up and that might be a good thing to have!



The dies I used for this card were as follows: Tutti-50th, Poppy Stamps - Sylvan Sprig, Poppy Stamps - Stitched Bloom Trio, and Spellbinders Elegant Ovals. 

I got all of these gorgeous dies at Dies R Us! The link to their amazing store is here! One visit & you will be hooked forever! They have an amazing selection and really low shipping charges!

The link to the challenge blog is here! Head on over and see what amazing things you can create! The winner will get a gift voucher to our fabulous store!

Hugs,
Sherri

7 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Love the beautiful gold with that pretty white floral spray. Totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sherri this is just GORGEOUS and absolutely PERFECT for our number themed challenge! I too have a craft show coming up and just might have to CASE your card and create one for my show too! GREAT idea my friend ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! How gorgeous is your card for a 50th Anniversary! I made one last year for my sis and her husband. Love all the dies you used for your stunning card...so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and very elegant..awesome for an anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful anniversary card.The gold and white really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very elegant and gorgeous and the gold really sets it off for a golden anniversary, beautifully created!!
    Diane {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eye popping gorgeous, Sherri! You always do such a stellar job on these DRU challenges. Shows how much you love their store and the products they sell. This is such a beautiful card for a 50th, and I'm sure someone will grab it up.

    ReplyDelete