My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Sunday!

Did you have to wear a jacket or sweater to church this morning or is it still warm enough where you are to go without one? 

Today I have a quick but beautiful Anniversary card to share. The die I used was a Tattered Lace Window Display Delicate Detail Blossom Corner!  The sentiment was an Elizabeth Craft die.



How easy it this?  A nice sentiment on the inside & you are done! I'll be back tomorrow with a cute birthday card.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card Sherri, love corners and colour.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you and those gorgeous corners! This is a new one to me and soooo pretty! Love the white peeking through the blue. We've just returned from our trip and I see you were a busy girl while we were gone. Off to see the rest now!

    ReplyDelete