My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Gift from the Heart

I'm so far behind in getting things done before the end of the week, I should be doing a dozen things right now.  Instead, I wanted to post one of my favorite images from Mo Manning.  This little drummer boy is just adorable isn't he?  I colored him in copics for the most part, adding a bit of pencil shading when I didn't have the right color. The paper was from my stash. 

Only a few more days left until Christmas.  The time is flying by so quickly it is scary! Where did this year go?  Where did the DAY go!  I had better quit blogging & get busy or I will never get to bed! Catch you all later!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. I like the way you colored him and the DP you used. Which came first? Very, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Sherri! The drummer boy is so cute and you've coloured him perfectly to match the dp!
    I'm finding that I'm getting nowhere fast this week! There's still so much to do and the feeling of being unorganized isn't fun but.. one must laugh it off or we'll all end up in the loony-bin!
    I'm thinking of ya!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card. I have never used this image before. It is so cute for this time of year. I didn't do as many cards this year. Have a wonderful holiday Sherri. I know it will be a tough one but know that you are surrounded by love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to drop by to wish you a happy new year and, of course, see what new and cute projects you're sharing since my last visit. I had to put the computer aside completely to get ready for Christmas, and I haven't accomplished nearly as much as you! This is a darling little drummer boy image. Love the paper you used and how you matched the colors in your image.

    ReplyDelete