My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Reason For The Season...

Hi everyone,

I just have a short post today.  It's been one of those weekend...I've been over at Dad's a lot as he is having some medical issues right now. Hopefully, everything will resolve itself.

This is a Mo Manning image that says it all.  This is the reason we all celebrate. I hope we all take some time in the middle of the chaos that Christmas has become & count our many blessing & say thank you.


Off to do some laundry & catch up on all the things that haven't gotten done yet.  Tomorrow's forecast is for freezing drizzle.  And from Tues to Thurs they are saying freezing drizzle, freezing rain, ice....White knuckle drives all week. 

Stay safe everyone! Catch you all later!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, gorgeous! I really like the way you added some sparkle to the straw. Super fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the real reason for the season. I have been focusing on just this all month. I cut way back on all the shopping, baking, and stressing. Mo does a great job with her images. This is beautiful. Hope your dad is feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really stunning! I agree. Love the straw, beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really dislike driving in that weather! Makes me glad I only live five minutes from work. You do such beautiful coloring and this is the sweetest image. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have it hanging up at my house! Love it! -amy

    ReplyDelete