My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 8, 2011

May I Sing For You?

This little beauty is ready to sing your favorite Christmas carol.  She is another Mo Manning image & it's hard to resist her isn't it?  I colored her in copics.  The paper is from The Paper Studio.  No extra embellishments again tonite. Just plain & simple.  I hope you like her.


Guess I had better get busy.  I still have to make some lemon bars to take to work tomorrow for a birthday. If it wasn't snowing out, I'd just run to the store & pick something up!  Oh, well, guess it won't kill me to do some baking tonite.  I can still watch my favorite shows while I'm slaving away in the kitchen!  Now do you all feel sorry for me?  lol

Catch you again tomorrow.  Have a wonderful Friday!


3 comments:

  1. Love this Sherri! That image is adorable and as always...your colouring is perfect! Love the red n white gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another darling Mo Manning image -- some of the best digitals on the market. This is as sweet as can be! It's been icy and cold here but I guess I can thank my lucky stars it's not snowing. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super coloring right down to those rosy cheeks.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete