My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Little Birdie Told Me...


Hi, again!

Well, I'm back to glass in both lens again! I got off in time to stop by & get my glasses repaired, so now I have no excuse for bad coloring. ha ha

Today's card is one I made last week. A cute digi from Dearie Dolls that caught my eye.

  I decided to make it into a thank you card. It was cut out with a Marianne Designs die & I colored it with my Prismacolor brush markers & added a little white squiggling with my white pen.  The flower was from my stash & the paper from Recollections.

Catch you later!   Enjoy "hump" day tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Darling image! Very happy and spring like. Just what we need in this cold weather. What a pretty die cut, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet Sherri! Little birds are always so charming and your creation is too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card. I love the greens and blues toghter.
    So cheerful!

    ReplyDelete