My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Change


Hi, everyone!


Well, the week is almost over. And tomorrow the forecast is for temps in the high 40's or above! Pretty wonderful weather for January in Iowa! It looks like we have to enjoy it while it lasts as the temps are going below zero next week. Welcome to Iowa. If you don't like the weather, just wait a day! It always changes!







I have a sympathy card to share tonite.  Nothing fancy, just a heartfelt expression. The background paper is from Recollections and I stamped the sentiment & cut it out with Spellbinder dies. It's amazing how a die can just change the entire look of a card isn't it?  

I hope your week is going well & your Friday will be a good one!  I'll be back tomorrow with something new.  Catch you later!

2 comments:

  1. The the colors and the simplicity of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the black and white and the beautiful die cuts. It's an ideal sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete