My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 7, 2013

TOTAL FRUSTRATION

Hi, everyone!

Sorry I have no card to post today.  Actually, I have MANY cards to post, but Google has decided to change their password system, and the way you can upload pictures now.  Trying to add a photo from my own files is no longer possible.  They have to be in Piccasa albums!  Apparently, you can no longer access things where you have them stored in your computer.  And unless you are willing to be billing $38 to ask a question, it seems you are on your own. 

Is anyone else having this nightmare?

1 comment:

  1. I use Live Writer for all my blog posts so I haven't had this problem. It must be very frustrating. I detest computer problems. I'm thinking about going back to my TypePad blog for posting cards. I miss my stamping blog.

    ReplyDelete