My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 10, 2014

Dog Days of Winter

Happy Friday!

I bet everyone is glad to see the end of this cold week!  They keep saying the temperatures are going to get warmer starting tomorrow. YEAAA!!  These really are the dog days of winter! lol

I have another get well card today.  This will go to my sweet SIL too.

Isn't this a cute image?  It's by Stampavie. I stamped it twice, once on white paper & once on the background paper so I could cut it out and paper piece the chair.  I matted it with Spellbinders Labels Eighteen, punching keyholes in each side with a Stampin Up keyhole punch. A bit of ribbon from my stash & he was done. 

I'm on a "critter" roll!  I'm working on a bear get well to post tomorrow, and just finished a duck! My desk looks a lot like a zoo at the moment.  

Have a great weekend!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. YES! I LOVE this! The paper pieced chair with the coordinating paper and the die embellished with the gingham ribbon… fabber than fab!!! He will not be able to pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, this is sooooooooooooooo cute! You know how much I love critters, of course, and everything you did here makes this card ultra-adorable! The paper pieced chair is perfect! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paper piecing was my first love. It's awesome how you did the couch on this stamp-just gorgeous. Your son-in-law is going to have quite a collection of pretty cards. I know I would love to receive this type of gift if I was recuperating myself. It's nice to have a mailbox full of people thinking about you!
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete