My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Christmas in July

Happy Wednesday!

Yes, I know this is July, but we are having a challenge at Dies R Us right now with a "Christmas In July" theme!  It's a bit hard to think Christmas cards when the temperatures are this warm, but I gave it my best shot!  lol  This is what I came up with!

 For a complete list of all the dies I used on this card, please go to the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog (link on my sidebar)  as I list them all there.
This is a closeup of the detail.  It didn't photograph as well as I had hoped, and you can't see the gold glitter that I sprayed on either.  In person, it is much prettier as you can see the faint glitter.

Have a great day!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Sherri
    So clean and crisp and I love it!! White on white is always so appealing to the eye - I think! Great job! But I agree, I can't think of Xmas due to the heat and humidity. Stay cool, happy crafting days, Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I need the inspiration to get working on some Christmas cards, and if this doesn't do it, nothing will! Sooooooo gorgeous! Those dies came together with your expert skill to make one fabulous Christmas card! I do need some poinsettias, and the wreath would be very useful for any season, and the bow would be awesome for the no extra postage cards I love to make. This is just so dang pretty, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Sherri, stunning WOW card, beautiful cutting dies you have used, to create this card.
    pam

    ReplyDelete