My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 25, 2014

QKR Challenge # 98 - Swimming

Happy Friday everyone!

Ready for another challenge at QKR Stampede?  Well, this week the theme is Swimming!  I just had to pick this adorable digi # 16807 Swimming Kitty and the digi # 16802 Swimming Pool to go with him.

He seems to be enjoying his dip in the pool doesn't he?  Love the "fishies" on his swimming trunks!

It's your turn now!  See what you can come up with using a swimming theme & you may win some free digi's from QKR Stampede!

Catch you later!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! Look at that face! Is he having fun, or what? I just love your little scene with the trees and the textured paper for grass. I don't recall seeing this image, but it is so darling and funny! I have the perfect QKR image for this challenge, but I'll be tied up all week and can't play boo hoo. Your card got my day off to a happy start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. I have been picking the same images as you lately. I'll have to check beforehand. I had forgotten to do it this week so I didn't have enough time to choose again. Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me smile. What a cute fun card for the summer. Just love it!
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete