My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A Christmas Head Start!

Happy Hump Day!

Well, it's time to start doing what I always say I am going to do!  Start my Christmas cards BEFORE Christmas!  ha ha  Each year, I promise myself I don't want to go through the hassle & stress of trying to get all my cards done at the last minute.  This year, I am hoping to do some here & there until I have a little stack ahead!  Here is my first one.

This used only 3 dies.  Cheery Lynn Merry Christmas Sentiments, Spellbinders Mystical Embrace & Memory Box Shining Candles.  All of these can be found at the Dies R Us store along with enough other dies to satisfy even a die addict like me!  lol  And the shipping rates are fabulous!

Be sure you check out the blogs as well!

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my word, this is beautiful, Sherri! And it has gingham! What could be better? Love those dies. The candles are awesome, and love how you angled the sentiment. Super great card and a great start on Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherri, fantastic first Christmas card, love the beautiful cutting dies and colours you have used..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome dies! A perfect fit for your cherished gingham.

    ReplyDelete