My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 18, 2014

Thanks again & again & again!

Hi!

I had planned to post something else today, but as happens so often lately, my day kind of went to pot & the things I thought would take a short time ended up taking most of my day.  So I have some thank you cards that I made the other day that I will share instead.  Hopefully, tomorrow I will have time to work on the project I had intended to today.


 This first thank you was done with Sue Wilson Tethered Hearts.


 This second thank you was also done with a Sue Wilson die..Embroidered.

And the last one was created with a Memory Box Delicate Butterfly Arch.

All of these were really quick & easy & made while I was puttering around & experimenting with the dies to see how they looked.  Did you ever have one of those days where you didn't know what you wanted to make, but you wanted to play with new dies?  ha ha That was one of those days!

Enjoy the rest of the week & I will check in later!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. You made all of these beautiful die cuts into beautiful cards! I need to cut some experimental pieces with a few new dies I have. You're so good about using all your new things. I'm sorry your day went south on you. I was fatigued yesterday and hardly slept last night so today at work should be fun (not). Take care, Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherri, well you have created three great cards, with your playing.. I have none of what you have used...
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how I love the CAS style and these are nothing short of spectacular. You may have understated you're desire to play with your dies.

    ReplyDelete