My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hearts, Hearts & More Hearts!

Happy Hump Day, Gals!

Are you starting your Valentine's yet?  Or are you putting it off until the last minute?  I've decided to get in gear this year & get an early start!  Actually, I can't take the credit for that.   I have to confess it's because Dies R Us has such awesome Valentine dies that I want to use.  ha ha   This card uses 2 of them: Memory Box Floral Heart and Impression Obsession Mini Heart Row.


A new challenge began on the first, gals, so head on over to the Dies R Us Challenge Blog for a chance to enter & win a gift voucher!

Catch you later!
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty!! I love, not only the Floral Heart die, but the cute heart border, too. It looks wonderful with your signature gingham ribbon and the darling heart button. This would make an excellent friend Valentine. I made a Valentine today (but without any of those awesome die cuts) and I printed two Valentine digis which I DO plan to use with those awesome Valentine die cuts. Plus, I have another in the works. Made a wedding card today, too. It was a good day to stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. You, know how I love white cards. The placement of those dies with the gingham ribbon.... PERFECT! You eve have a heart shaped button.

    ReplyDelete