My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 19, 2015

Romance

Hi, all!

Happy Monday to everyone too!  I thought I would start the week out with a little old fashioned romance.  Most of us don't have enough romance in our lives!  (Some of us don't have ANY!) ha ha What better way to add some than with an old-fashioned Valentine full of lace & hearts & cupid and just screaming love!

The image is from Aurora Wings & seemed perfect for an old-fashioned card.  The lace was given to me by a dear friend & was perfect for this card. Both of the dies can be found at Dies R Us.


I hope your week will be a good one! Catch you later!

Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card design Sherri, lovely image placed on your beautiful die cut.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty, Sherri! Just look at all those hearts on the darling, sweet image. Love the gingham hearts, too, and the lace and doily. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card!! It just screams Romance!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love how you colored the image and put the black lacy doily behind her...wonderful! I love seeing what you can do with dies.

    ReplyDelete