My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 2, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge # 159 - Anything Goes

Happy Friday!

Can you believe October is here already?  Where did the summer go?  All this means it's time to get ready for all your fall themed cards.  And for today's challenge at QKR, I decided to do something a bit different. Normally, when the challenge is "anything goes" I browse thru all the amazing digi stamps & choose something fun & cute to color up.  This time I decided to try using one of the many background type digi stamps they carry instead.  I chose digi # 22101 and #22103 (both titled "Trees") and used those for my background.  A couple of deer from one of my favorite dies and presto, a great guy card!  What could be faster or easier?



Head on over to QKR Stampede to join the fun!  You could be the winner of some great digi stamps!

Enjoy your weekend!
Sherri


4 comments:

  1. Sherri
    You created a perfect card - guy or gal - I love it. I have to hope over to QKR to see if I can make it in time for their challenge - love Anything Goes; Big hugs, friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect scene card Sherri, as you say great for a male! hate doing them..
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those trees! Fabulous guy card, or for anyone who loves the great outdoors (like me). Great choice, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card - love the trees and choice of paper!!!

    ReplyDelete