My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 16, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge # 161 - Make Your Background

Hello, friends!

Ready for another fun weekend?  I sure am!  It's hard to believe that Halloween is only a couple of weeks away.  It seems like it was the 4th of July just last week!

The theme for QKR Stampede's weekly challenge this week is to make your own background.  You can use anything you like.  I decided to try out a neat digi (#24235 Haunted House) and make THAT as my background!


Head on over to QKR Stampede & join in the fun!  You don't know how much fun you are missing!

Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is the cutest ever and my most favorite Halloween card!
    You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Halloween card Sherri, beautiful colour and design.
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really super cute scene you made, Sherri! Awesome Halloween digi, and, of course, you had the perfect ghostie dies. I don't know if I'd trick or treat that house. Spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! What a fun idea and fabulous scene Sherri! Darling!

    ReplyDelete