My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 9, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge # 160 - Scarecrows

Hi, all!

You made it through the week and I know you are ready to relax and enjoy the weekend.  If you find yourself with some extra time, why not head on over to the QKR Stampede website and join in their current challenge?  The theme for this week is "Scarecrows" and boy did I ever have a hard time choosing mine! Once you get to the store, you will see what I mean!  I finally decided on # 24243 Scarecrow & Friends.

Head on over to the store & see what fun things you can find!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Enjoy your weekend!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant image of a scarecrow Sherri, love these colours and layout.
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how we chose the same image and they each look so different. Your gingham paper is the perfect choice for him, and the die cuts you added really finish off the fall theme. I know I told you this before, but the plaid shirt is amazing. It doesn't even look like the same dang shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image and great rustic design! Fun autumn card!

    ReplyDelete