My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A Hillside Greeting!

Hi, everybody!

As promised, I am back with a really different birthday card.  I fell in love with this Poppy Stamps Brevilla Hillside die the second I saw it.  (Yup, I say that a lot don't I?) ha ha  I don't know about you, but sometimes you just get tired of the same old birthday cards all the time.  This one is definitely different!


And of course, you can't have a hillside scene without some Memory Box Stitched Clouds floating around in the sky!

Off to see what else I can come up with!

Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this! All these hillsides with houses are way too cute. I haven't seen this one before. Love those shades of green on the hillsides. Oh, I hope you never run out of new dies!

    ReplyDelete