My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Simon Says...

Happy Hump Day!

I hope the sun is shining wherever you are & your week has already been fantastic!  I'm still on a roll making cards, obviously!  ha ha  I've had so many new dies to play with I haven't been coloring a lot, but that stops today.  I have a bunch of digi stamps that need coloring & made up into cards so by Saturday, I should be sharing those.  In the meantime, here are a couple of cards I had fun making with Simon Says Stamp Single Roses dies.  The first card I also used a Sizzix Butterfly Lattice Set embossing folder and popped it up with pop dots for a more dimensional look.


For this card, I decided to skip the layering & make a flatter card which should mail better.  


I have no idea why these simplistic roses appeal to me so much, but I love them!  They are just kind of a fresh take on the usual fussy flowers I normally like.  By the way, the banners on both were made from my old Spellbinder Ribbon Labels dies.  I've had them for years & years (they were one of my first purchases when I began buying dies) and they are my go to dies for sentiments!

Back tomorrow with a fast birthday card.

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. What?!!! Oh, my gosh, I have no idea why I love these roses so much, either, but I sure do! They're just so darn cute and colorful and happy! The colors you combined are just fabulous against the bright green and crisp white. Love the embossing. The ribbon banners are still in my collection, too. What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fun Sherri! I had to chuckle because I just got these a few weeks ago too! You are always way ahead of me getting things used though! hehe I love how you used them, die cutting in white and color behind! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorites. I love those bold colors and the cut out on the top one is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete