My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Baby Elephant

Hi, gals!

Yes, I'm back again....this time with a baby card I made for a friend.  I wanted something simple, yet cute, so immediately went to my favorite baby dies!  There is nothing faster than doing a whole card from dies!


I'm still enjoying my "free" time now that the decorating is complete!  The only drawback is the sunroom!  It is just way too tempting to just go out there & sit in the sun instead of work!  ha ha Brady absolutely lives out there now!  The craft room is my "happy place" and the sunroom is his!

I'll be back tomorrow with a girl's birthday card!

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby card Sherri...gorgeous dies! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying your new home (and Brady too)!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, Sherri, that little elephant is the cutest thing ever! And it doesn't look too fiddly to put together, either. Some of them with lots of small parts make me crazy. I love baby cards! I know that sunroom is tempting, and it's so good to hear how Brady loves it. That fabulous view is the perfect setting for an indoor cat. Just keeping an eye on things, especially the geese. We woke up to snow here again today. Weird weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri - only you (that I know personally) can create a beautiful card from just your die cuts!!! Love this card - I wouldn't know where to start!! It is so important to us to have a happy place and when our pets have one too - well what more can I say then happiness abounds!!! Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Sherri, love your really cute elephant, beautiful paper piecing..
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! The elephant is adorable and I love the cutout word!

    ReplyDelete