My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Thank You!

Hello, again!

I've been working on a card order for a friend & will be sharing some of them in the next couple of weeks.  Today's card is a thank you.  We all need those from time to time, don't we!  I pulled a couple of my favorite butterfly dies from my stash & came up with this card using Cheery Lynn Exotic Butterfly small #2 and Memory Box Delicate Butterfly Arch.


If any of you follow me on Facebook, you know I have a lot to be thankful for.  My new place is just swarming with wildlife of all kinds!  Yesterday I saw a gorgeous red fox and today I saw his mate. Canadian geese are daily visitors and have been all winter.  Apparently, the locals call them "Lincoln Geese" because they winter here and don't fly south.

I'll be back tomorrow with a QKR challenge and again on Saturday with another thank you.

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgessssssssss!!!! Love, love, love that butterfly!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Sherri! Love the butterflies along with the purple and white! I've enjoyed see your wild life on FB!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the arch die! Such a beautiful card design with the butterfly fluttering and the sentiment so perfectly placed. Easy, too, and a gorgeous color. Everyone needs a thank you card from time to time. I'm glad you're a critter lover enough to enjoy the wildlife. You know, those geese help fertilize the lawn. My mom had ducks for a while, and her lawn never looked so lush and green!

    ReplyDelete