My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 6, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Hello!

As promised, I'm back with a cute birthday card for a little girl!  The image is from Sassy Cheryl, one of my favorite places for digi stamps.


I grabbed a birthday background die for additional interest.  I've had this one awhile, but haven't used it much.  Truthfully, I had forgotten about it because I had put it with another die in the same envelope.  I've remedied that now!

Back tomorrow with one of my favorite images!

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Love this Cheryl's image also. Your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a happy card and the little girl is having lots of fun here! Love the background die cut too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love that die! It would be easy to forget about it if you put it in the wrong envelope. Hard to imagine how you remember all the bazillion dies you have. Even I forget some of mine! That's a super cute and happy image, too. You've got her colored to match the paper perfectly. I just love how colorful and bright and fun this is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Sherri! Gorgeous coloring on this sweet girl and I love the birthday die!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sherri, love this beautiful coloured image and great background.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete