My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 10, 2018

Friends forever!

Happy Monday!

How are all those Christmas cards coming along?  I'm having so much fun with mine.  This Penny Black image is the perfect one for you to send a best friend!  Looks like both of them had the same idea & have met to exchange their Christmas gifts! Even a little snow won't stop these buddies from getting together!


A Yvonne Creations Snowflake frame was he perfect backdrop for this cute couple.

Still on my "critter" roll and will be sharing an elephant tomorrow.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Stunning paper and dies to back up these adorable critters! That polka dot umbrella is so cute. I plan to have fun starting on next year's cards now. Definitely pining away for some coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sherri, love the pretty lace frame and wonderful image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete